Commodore Solutions Inc. is recruiting health practitioners to perform occupational testing in the following areas Victoria, Vancouver, Grande Prairie, Lethbridge, Weyburn, Saskatoon, Regina, Winnipeg, greater Toronto area, Montreal and Halifax.
Commodore Solutions Inc. is a Canadian owned company providing nation wide occupational assessments and assessments to insurance and corporate organizations since our start in 2012. Due to the increased demand for nationwide services Commodore Solutions is searching for Regulated Health Practitioners to join their fast paced, energetic team. To learn more about Commodore Solutions visit their website.
As an Independent Consultant you will have the opportunity to provide a variety of services to their customers, including:
Assessments: insurance, employer
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Physical Demands Analysis/Jobsite Analysis
- Cognitive Demands Analysis
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Assessments that are part of a multi-disciplinary assessment o Return to Work assessments
- Musculoskeletal injury assessment
- Implementation of treatment recommendations o Return to Work Program and services
All applicants must be registered members in good standing with their respective College, dedicated to providing high quality services, and able to express their exceptional clinical reasoning in well- written reports.
If you are interested, please forward your CV to:
Scott Courtney, B.MGMT