The Metriks digital goniometer measures extremity range of motion.
- 2 Transparent See-Through Poly-Carbonate rules with 10″ and 8″ marked blades with etched graduations in mm, 1/16″, 1/32″ and 1/64″
- Display reads continuously as arms are adjusted, Hold function so you never forget a measurement
- For inside and outside angle measurements, Large clear LCD display, Strong blade lock holds securely for transfer of measurements
- Reversible reading that allows you to flip the display reading to right side up, Measure range: 0-360 degrees
- Powers off after 5 minutes of nonuse, Resolution: 0.05 degree, Accuracy: +/- 0.5 degree, Repeatability: 0.1 degree, Battery: 3V CR2032 (Comes with 1 installed and 1 spare)
Medical use: Commonly used to measure progress in physical therapy. A goniometer is used to document initial and subsequent range of motion, at the visits for occupational injuries, and by disability evaluators to determine a permanent disability. Other uses are endless. Measure angles with high precision in woodworking, construction and others.