An Ontario arbitrator has ordered an insurance claimant to produce photographs of herself, which she posted on private portions of her Facebook and Hi5 social networking sites, to help assess her entitlement to income replacement and other statutory accident benefits….several photographs on the Hi5 site depict Ms. Rakosi engaged in a variety of activities, including what appears to be an activity known as ‘zip-lining’.
- FCE Certification in Surrey, BC
- The Physio Clinic is hiring
- IME Group Inc. is hiring!
- FCE Contract Position available
- Do you like cookies?
- FCE certification at Caspian Rehab
- Rouge Valley Functional Capacity Evaluation certification
- Functional Capacity Evaluation training at Neurocore Physiotherapy
- Do you want to do an FCE in Barbados?
- Job Opportunity
Abdometer abdometer challenge abdominal exercises abdominal strength Assessment auto insurance canadian underwriter Chiropactor employment core strengthening Digital inclinometer Ergonomic assessment Evaluators FAE FCE FCE certification FSCO functional abilities evaluation training Functional Capacity Evaluation functional capacity evaluation training Functional Evaluation good habits In-Home Assessment insurance fraud job opportunity Job posting Kevin Cairns Kinesiologist Kinesiology Mediation Metriks MIG Minor Injury Guideline Occupational Therapist OCF-18 OCF-22 OCF-23 OKA OT OT job opportunity PT job RAM software SABS sabs section 24 Viivi Riis WSIB